Mandatory Racer Package Pick-up
Print Off New Waiver and Bring to Package Pick Up: Waiver
- Saturday, May 11th from 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Hudson Ave – Downtown Salmon Arm
- Sunday AM pick up, available from 7am to 8am only, for $50 an additional cash only payment
Buddy Package Pick-up
If you just can’t make the mandatory racer package pick-up, we now have Buddy Package pick-up available. You and your Buddy will be responsible to ensure you both have the correct number race plate. All racers are responsible for their own number plates, and no swapping of number plates is permitted. Swapping of number plates create major data challenges for timing, and may result in rider disqualification. Salty Dog event organizers can not guarantee official race results for any rider with the wrong race number plate.
Salty race package Buddy package pick up procedures:
1) Download the Waiver.
2) Fill out waiver completely and Sign in pen. If racer is 18 and younger, both the racer and parent/guardian must both sign the waiver.
3) Photocopy (a legible copy) of a government ID with a picture, address and signature of racer, front and back of a DL, university or school ID card with a signature, credit card, or Health Care Card for U19 racers. Package pick up Volys will be checking signatures to ID and addresses to our zone4.ca file information.
4) Photocopy (a legible copy) of another piece of ID with your signature on it.
5) Give ALL paper work to your Buddy.
6) Your Buddy brings the original waiver and photocopied ID’s to Package Pick Up on Saturday, May 13th to the mandatory racer package pick-up. You and your Buddy will be responsible to ensure you both have the correct number race plates. As per-Salty Dog Racer timing responsibilities: all racers are responsible for their own number plates, and no swapping of number plates is permitted.